Jagadguru Kripaluji Yog is a system of Yog named after Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, who is the fifth original Jagadguru in the history of the world. This Yogic system is also popular in short as JKYog. The title “Jagadguru” means “Spiritual Master of the entire world,” and is a title that has historically been given to those great personalities in Hinduism, who illumined the entire world with Vedic knowledge. “Kripaluji” refers to his Name, and it means “The Merciful One.”
Necessary Factors for our Success in life as per JKYog
Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj teaches that success in life requires the possession of both—a healthy and robust body, and a pure and peaceful mind. This requires the synthesis of both material and spiritual knowledge.
The body is made from matter, and so it must be kept in sound health with the help of material science. Simultaneously, the mind must be purified and elevated with the practice of spiritual science. If we utilize both these branches of knowledge, we will naturally invite success in our lives.
The Five Rock-Solid Disciplines of JKYog
To achieve these objectives, the system of Jagadguru Kripaluji Yog includes five Vedic disciplines for mind-management and exemplary physical health. These five disciplines are as follows:
- Radhey Krishna Yogasans: These are physical postures and exercises practiced along with the remembrance of God.
- Radhey Krishna Pranayam: These are breathing exercises done with the remembrance of the holy Names of God.
- Subtle Body Relaxation: This is a technique for removing all tension and anxiety from the mind and the body, to achieve a state of complete relaxation.
- Roop Dhyan Meditation: This is a Divine system of meditation on the all-attractive Divine form of God.
- Science of Healthy Diet: It is the science of understanding the impacts of different foods on our body and mind, and eating proper foods, to develop a sāttvic nature, in accordance with the famous proverb: “You are what you eat.”
Mind Dimension – The Main Target of JKYog
The five arms/sciences of JKYog are not innovations. They have been described in the Vedic scriptures, and have been taught in India since the most ancient times. However, in the practice of these techniques, people forget to pay importance to the mind, and hence, they do not get the desired results. JKYog applies the holistic approach of nourishing the body, mind, and soul. It is a complete system for attaining perfection in life.