|Constipation - a common problem nowadays|
Constipation is so common nowadays that almost everybody suffers from it to more or less extent. There may be so many reasons of constipation. It may be low fiber diet or dehydration. Sometimes it is caused by abuse of laxatives and other times colon problems may be the cause. Mainly the excessive use of fast food and unsystematic lifestyle is the trigger for constipation.
|Reasons for constipation|
- One can take mud pack in the abdominal area every day.
- Anema with normal water can be taken once a day for some days.
- Water should be drunk in plenty amount.
- Some yogasanas like Halasan, Pad Sanchalanasan, Sarvangasan, etc should be practiced.
- Some pranayamas like Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Anulom Vilom, etc. can be done regularly.
- Gharshan Snan, Hot-Cold Waist Bath, etc. should be applied.
- Fasting can observed for 6-7days if possible; otherwise juice fasting is the best solution.
- After waking up early in the morning, it is good to drink 2 steel glasses of tepid water.
- If it is in severe condition, then breakfast can be skipped for some days.
- The habit of taking trifala at night also works a lot.
- Even raw spinach juice of ½ kg every day in the morning can work wonder.
- One should start taking more fruits, salads, and fibrous diet.
- Avoidance of junk food and fatty diet is the best solution of constipation.
- One should learn to relax the mind and body after a hard work or mental labor.