The unnecessary deposition of fat in the body is known as obesity. There are various reasons causing this problems ranging from over eating to laziness (not doing any physical exercises as well as mental work). Over use of potatoes, rice and sugar etc. which contains, in a way, merely carbohydrates, or the dysfunction of thyroid or pituitary glands are some other reasons for developing obesity.
- Squeeze a lemon in hot water and drink it, then drink 300 ml of carrot juice or Spinach (Palak) juice. This should be done early in the morning when the stomach is empty.
- Drink juice of a lemon mixed with 250 ml water in the empty stomach in the morning and 10 gram honey with 125 ml water at day time. Continue this for two months in hot season.
- Do some exercises or perform Yogasans on a daily basis. Or you can go for morning walk for 30-40 minutes.
- Use of raw tomato, lemon, salt and onion as salad with every meal helps to decrease the fat and makes the body light.
- Control in diet, use less rice, oil and spices and avoid fast foods and drinks.
- Potato in itself does not increase weight but the oily and spicy matter with potatoes increase the fat in the body, so if you want it can be used either by frying in the fire or boiling.
- Regular use of curd or buttermilk reduces fat.
- Regularly drinking hot water as much as possible is helpful to a great extent.
- Make a tea of Trifala Churna and add a spoon of honey and drink it everyday. You will have a good result within a few days.
- Soak Trifala Churna in water at night, separate the juice in the morning and drink it adding a spoon of honey in it. Continue for some weeks to see the best results
- The main reason of the problem is the uncontrolled mind so it should be trained first. And there is no other better way than meditation. Perfoming Pranayama also helps to a great deal, so practice Pranayama and then meditation every day. Doing this pacify the mind as a result you will gain control over it.